The Vega team sent us over some of their products to experiment with and this was one of the first creations! The result of this recipe is a delicious meal in a glass, with a balanced ratio of plant-based protein, vitamins, antioxidants and super healthy fats for a beautiful body, inside and out.
- 1 cup mixed berries (blackberry, raspberry, blueberry)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 scoop Vega French Vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp Vega Antioxidant Oil
- 1 cup coconut water or almond milk
- garnish with local bee pollen*optional
How to: Blend until smooth and enjoy.
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016