Makes 1 tall glass
- 1 large apple, cored and diced
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon My Nutty Mylk Almond
- ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- A few drops of vanilla
- Dried apples and whole organic sprouted almonds, for garnishing
Note: If you can, use organic apples since apples are near the top of the Dirty Dozen of fruits with most pesticide residue. A few organic sprouted almonds on top make this smoothie a perfect creamy-and-crunchy pairing.
Blend all ingredients except dried apple and whole almonds until smooth. Chill until serving.
We make My Nutty Mylk by stone-grinding raw, certified organic nuts gently at low temperatures to create an extra-smooth butter with all the nutrition of a whole, raw nut. No emulsifiers, no sweeteners-- just nuts. Plus, the almonds are skinless to remove nutrition-blocking phytates. Try it in almond and cashew!
My Nutty Mylk is lightly sweet, velvety, and never gritty. So, it’s uniquely suited to recipes like dressings and desserts. Here are some ideas!
Latest posts by Shayley (see all)
- Raw Vegan Blueberry Sorbet with Magic Shell + Superfood Sprinkles - Apr 2, 2018
- Perk Up Your Plate with this Creamy Vegan Caesar Dressing! - Mar 27, 2018
- Treat Yourself to this Apple Pie Smoothie! - Mar 20, 2018