- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pulse in a blender or food processor until smooth.
My Nutty Mylk and coconut oil make a smooth, creamy chocolate. Pour it on ice cream or other frozen treats, and it hardens into a crunchy candy shell! To get the full nutritional wallop, make sure you use organic, cold-pressed coconut oil and raw, organic cacao powder.
Ingredients: (Makes about 4 shells)
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup My Nutty Mylk (both almond and cashew work great) or other nut butter
- ¼ cup raw, organic cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- A large pinch of Himalayan salt
- Melt the coconut oil in a small pot or bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle on ice cream or other frozen treats and watch it magically freeze into a chocolate coating!
Ingredients: (use all or any)
- Goji berries
- Chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Simply sprinkle your superfood(s) of choice over your sorbet and enjoy!
We make My Nutty Mylk by stone-grinding raw, certified organic nuts gently at low temperatures to create an extra-smooth butter with all the nutrition of a whole, raw nut. No emulsifiers, no sweeteners-- just nuts. Plus, the almonds are skinless to remove nutrition-blocking phytates. Try it in almond and cashew!
My Nutty Mylk is lightly sweet, velvety, and never gritty. So, it’s uniquely suited to recipes like dressings and desserts. Here are some ideas!
Latest posts by Shayley (see all)
- Raw Vegan Blueberry Sorbet with Magic Shell + Superfood Sprinkles - Apr 2, 2018
- Perk Up Your Plate with this Creamy Vegan Caesar Dressing! - Mar 27, 2018
- Treat Yourself to this Apple Pie Smoothie! - Mar 20, 2018