Want more energy, clear skin and a thinner waist line? Raw vegan recipes are the easiest and in many cases the funnest way to achieve your goals and still eat as much as you like.
- 1 cup walnuts, soaked overnight and drained
- 2 cups sunflower seeds, soaked for 4 hours and drained
- 4 large carrots
- 2 small beets
- 2 cups of kale
- 3 stalks of celery
- 2 tsp. himalayan salt
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 purple or white onion
1. Soak and drain your nuts & seeds and set aside. Cut up your veggies and put them in the food processor. Process until you get a fine, chopped mixture and pour into a large bowl. Put your walnuts into the food process, process until you achieve a dough like consistency and pour into the bowl of veggies. Now for your sunflower seeds, add to the food processor and pulse until they are made into small chunks. Mix into the bowl and stir the mixture with your hands or a spatula until you have veggie burger “neat”.
2. In your hands, round the neat into little balls and place on your dehydrator sheet. You can probably put about 6 per tray. Press down on the little balls until they are formed into patties. Very much like how you would make cookies!
3. Dehydrate at 110-115 for 5-6 hours and enjoy.
Notes: You can store these for 4-5 days and you’ll just want to pop them back in the dehydrator for 30 minutes or so before eating again as the moisture will come back into them as they are stored. Keep in a sealed, preferably glass airtight container.
- Sliced Tomato
- Sliced Pickle
- Broccoli Sprouts
- Sliced Avocado
- Home made ketchup*optional
- Organic Mustard*optional
If you want an awesome home made Chipotle May recipe you can try this one:
- 1 cup soaked and rinsed raw cashews
- 1/2 tsp himalayan pink salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- dash of onion and garlic powder
You can wrap these burgers in red leaf lettuce and spinach like we did or you can try Collard Greens or Romaine Lettuce!
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Anti-inflammatory Electrolyte Booster Green Smoothie - Aug 25, 2015
- Drink this Green Smoothie Daily to Lower Inflammation and Stress in the Body! - Aug 17, 2015
- 5 Minutes to Make: Vanilla-Fig and Walnut Chia Dessert - Aug 1, 2015