If you’re cleansing, on a juice feast, or just want to have a spicy time with friends and leave out the feeling like total crap the next day part – let me introduce you to the glow martini. I took a spin on the master cleanse drink and added some turmeric, which surprisingly you don’t even taste in this martini!
- 1 tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1 tsp organic cayenne
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 – 4 cups of water (add more water for less intensity)
- 1/2 cup of grade B maple syrup
Instructions: Blend on low for 30 seconds or less and serve in martini glasses!
1. Cayenne is a miracle herb that supports the circulatory system, and helps push toxins through and out of the body.
2. Turmeric is an amazing healing herb for the skin, healing acne, rashes as well as treating inflammation and muscle pain.
3. Lemon is so cleansing for the body, it also happens to be very alkaline, bringing your body into a friendly and harmonious state. Drinking one cup of lemon juice with water for 90 days straight has been said to heal almost any liver problem.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016