If you’re cleansing, on a juice feast, or just want to have a spicy time with friends and leave out the feeling like total crap the next day part – let me introduce you to the glow martini. I took a spin on the master cleanse drink and added some turmeric, which surprisingly you don’t even taste in this martini!
- 1 tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1 tsp organic cayenne
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 – 4 cups of water (add more water for less intensity)
- 1/2 cup of grade B maple syrup
Instructions: Blend on low for 30 seconds or less and serve in martini glasses!
1. Cayenne is a miracle herb that supports the circulatory system, and helps push toxins through and out of the body.
2. Turmeric is an amazing healing herb for the skin, healing acne, rashes as well as treating inflammation and muscle pain.
3. Lemon is so cleansing for the body, it also happens to be very alkaline, bringing your body into a friendly and harmonious state. Drinking one cup of lemon juice with water for 90 days straight has been said to heal almost any liver problem.
Their life together is centered around real, whole food living without restricting oneself to dietary labels or dogmas. Sheleana believes resetting the body through cleansing is one tool for spiritual awakening in a time where we've slipped so far away from what real food truly means. Her hopes are that through this channel, more people can find what eating path suits their beliefs and bodies best, while honoring the laws of nature and themselves.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Young and Raw Holiday Bundle: 30 Day Meal Plans for $5 - Dec 19, 2014
- These 3 Ingredients in a Tea Will Boost Your Iron Levels Without a Supplement - Nov 21, 2014
- Quinoa and Hummus Stuffed Wraps for a Sugar-Free Detox - Nov 12, 2014