Loaded with vitamins and minerals that will leave you feeling energized and give you a glowing complexion. This one’s easy, if you want, mix up extra and keep in the fridge for later.!
- 1/2 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup pea sprouts
- 2 cups of broccolini chopped
- 1 juicy mango diced
- 1 avocodo
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Instructions: Mix until creamy and serve.
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016