Have a Jicama lying around and don’t know what to do with it? Try this recipe that we made with our friends Kevin from Wild Body Wellness and Alissa from We Are Wildness we’re out here in Sayulita Mexico. Honestly, I wasn’t sure how this would turn out… we combined some pretty interesting things together. Well it turned out delicious and this is another super light and nourishing meal you can add to your toolbox for those days where you feel your body just needs to stick to raw foods.
- 2 Cups Shredded Jicama
- 1/2 Avocado (massaged in)
- 1 Rib of Celery, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Red Grapes, Sliced
- 1 handful of parsley & cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced Overtop
- Sprinkle on Pumpkin Seeds
Shred or grate your jicama and put it in a bowl with your avocado, massage together with your hands or a wood spoon. Add in your finely chopped parsley & cilantro, chopped grapes, pumpkin seeds & squeeze lime juice overtop. Serve and enjoy!
Their life together is centered around real, whole food living without restricting oneself to dietary labels or dogmas. Sheleana believes resetting the body through cleansing is one tool for spiritual awakening in a time where we've slipped so far away from what real food truly means. Her hopes are that through this channel, more people can find what eating path suits their beliefs and bodies best, while honoring the laws of nature and themselves.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Young and Raw Holiday Bundle: 30 Day Meal Plans for $5 - Dec 19, 2014
- These 3 Ingredients in a Tea Will Boost Your Iron Levels Without a Supplement - Nov 21, 2014
- Quinoa and Hummus Stuffed Wraps for a Sugar-Free Detox - Nov 12, 2014