Have a Jicama lying around and don’t know what to do with it? Try this recipe that we made with our friends Kevin from Wild Body Wellness and Alissa from We Are Wildness we’re out here in Sayulita Mexico. Honestly, I wasn’t sure how this would turn out… we combined some pretty interesting things together. Well it turned out delicious and this is another super light and nourishing meal you can add to your toolbox for those days where you feel your body just needs to stick to raw foods.
- 2 Cups Shredded Jicama
- 1/2 Avocado (massaged in)
- 1 Rib of Celery, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Red Grapes, Sliced
- 1 handful of parsley & cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 Lime, Juiced Overtop
- Sprinkle on Pumpkin Seeds
Shred or grate your jicama and put it in a bowl with your avocado, massage together with your hands or a wood spoon. Add in your finely chopped parsley & cilantro, chopped grapes, pumpkin seeds & squeeze lime juice overtop. Serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Sheleana Jennings (see all)
- 3 Smoothies for Inflammation and Pain Relief (image) - April 11, 2014
- 10 Ways to Ease Suffering from Low Estrogen and Menopause - April 4, 2014
- How Eating Canned Foods Could Lead To Infertility - April 2, 2014