Simple green smoothie recipes are a great way to gently detox, shed unwanted weight and reduce inflammation. Some people have found they lose 5-10 pounds easily in their first month of swapping out coffee in the morning for a green smoothie instead.
You can boost the impact your green smoothie has by adding a greens powder like Organifi to the mix which includes the following ingredients:
Matcha green tea
Coconut water powder
Red beet root and turmeric!
Why add Organifi to your green smoothie?
The ingredients are world class and the complete package for healing, reducing inflammation, boosting energy levels, managing stress, supporting weight loss, kissing brain fog goodbye and more. Whatever your goals, Organifi can probably help.
- Ashwagandha. Do you suffer from stress, memory fog, fatigue, or an inability to lose weight? Chronic stress takes a ghastly toll on our bodies as well as our minds. Many degenerative diseases, as well as premature aging, are associated with chronic nervous tension. Discover what Ayurveda has known for hundreds of years and what scientists have confirmed.
- Moringa. Moringa contains all the essential amino acids needed by the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins which are needed to grow, repair and maintain cells. Human body manufactures 10 to 12 amino acids. The remaining 8 amino acids are known as the essential amino acids which should be provided from everyday diet and moringa contains all of them. The list of essential amino acids and their benefits are given here.
- Turmeric. Fat Blocker & Liver Detoxifier: Curcumin, the most active constituent in turmeric, helps your body block fat, while improving liver function. It does so by suppressing the blood vessels that are used to form fat issue. Turmeric detoxifies the blood by producing enzymes that break down toxins in the body. Because of this, turmeric is also a great hangover cure (you’re welcome).
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1 scoop Organifi Green Juice Powder
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1 pinky sized piece of ginger (about 1 tbsp. ginger juice)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp. hemp protein *optional for post workout
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
Instructions: Use your blendtec or alternative blender and run on high until smooth and enjoy.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016