Take that, rice pudding! Quinoa pudding is the new cool kid on this block. I’ve had this recipe for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert – quinoa doesn’t judge! Besides, rice just can’t compete with the protein and texture quinoa provides, especially when you add in a little plant-based protein that adds a bonus 25g of multi-source protein and BCAAs.
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 (14oz) cans coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 serving Vega Sport Performance Protein Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup large coconut flakes, toasted
- ½ Vega Maca Chocolate Bar, shredded
- Combine quinoa, coconut milk and maple syrup in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring often, until quinoa has cooked through and milk has started to thicken.
- Cool quinoa. Stir in Vega Sport Performance Protein and cocoa powder.
- Serve quinoa with coconut flakes and maca chocolate.
This chocolatey treat is one of my fave go-to treats after a workout. If you’re looking for more recipes, meal plans and training guides take a look at these running and strength guides from Vega.
Find More From Morgan
Vegan and Raw Food Recipes here >>
Nutrition and Health Tips here >>
Latest posts by Morgan Shupe (see all)
- Cherry “Cheese” Cake Protein Smoothie - Jun 13, 2019
- Nut-Free Granola Bars with Dates, Apricot and Banana - Feb 5, 2019
- Yummy After School Snack: Peanut Butter & Jam Fruit Dip - Jan 30, 2019