This is a really fun and delicious recipe for those days when you are super busy and want a healthy raw meal in 15 minutes or less. If you’re really hungry, eat the whole salad to yourself, or you can share it between 2 people.
It’s easier than you might think to meet all of your nutritional needs with fresh fruits, vegetables and small amounts of nuts and seeds. Just in this salad alone, you get 24.8 grams of protein! The coolest part is after a big meal like this you feel energized, clear headed and ready to take on your next task.
- 1 Ripe Organic Mango diced
- 1 Ripe Organic Avocado diced
- 1 Head of Broccoli finely sliced
- 2 Dates sliced and chopped
Optional add ons
- A pinch or two of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Balsamic
- Fresh Ground pepper to taste
Instructions: Chop your broccoli and mango and toss together in a mixing bowl. Pit your dates (you can add extra if you like) and slice them into small pieces. Halve your avocado, remove the pit and slice the avocado into small squares with your knife. Use a spoon to push out the avo into your bowl and stir generously until the mixture is very creamy and covered in goodness. You can serve immediately, or store for up to 2 days. Fresh is best though when it comes to live foods.
Their life together is centered around real, whole food living without restricting oneself to dietary labels or dogmas. Sheleana believes resetting the body through cleansing is one tool for spiritual awakening in a time where we've slipped so far away from what real food truly means. Her hopes are that through this channel, more people can find what eating path suits their beliefs and bodies best, while honoring the laws of nature and themselves.
Latest posts by Sheleana Jennings (see all)
- The Night Before Breakfast Idea: Coconut Blueberry Chia Pudding - September 20, 2014
- Have a Green Morning! This Smoothie is Loaded with Healthy Fats and Supports Weight Loss - September 19, 2014
- This Smoothie Will Trigger Happy Chemicals in the Brain that Can Help Reduce Depression - September 19, 2014