The ingredients in this smoothie help rebuild nerve tissues in the brain and body, remove heavy metals from the system, and also provides a great source of iron, Vitamin A and Vitamin K. If you’re an active person or don’t have time to make meals, this smoothie will also provide you a source of electrolytes, protein and Vitamin B5 which helps turn carbs and fats into energy you can use through out your day.
Blended foods are amazing gifts you can give to your body. You will find you have increased energy throughout the day because your body has to work less to break the foods down and get what it needs to run at 100%.
- 2-3 Frozen Ripened Bananas
- 4 Tsp Chlorella
- 4 Tsp Spirulina
- 4 Cups of Organic Spinach
- 2 Cups of Almond milk or Fresh Alkaline Water
Instructions: If you’re only making this for yourself, use 2 tsp of Chlorella and Spirulina per serving instead. Wash your produce and blend together on high until smooth.
Their life together is centered around real, whole food living without restricting oneself to dietary labels or dogmas. Sheleana believes resetting the body through cleansing is one tool for spiritual awakening in a time where we've slipped so far away from what real food truly means. Her hopes are that through this channel, more people can find what eating path suits their beliefs and bodies best, while honoring the laws of nature and themselves.
Latest posts by Sheleana Jennings (see all)
- The Night Before Breakfast Idea: Coconut Blueberry Chia Pudding - September 20, 2014
- Have a Green Morning! This Smoothie is Loaded with Healthy Fats and Supports Weight Loss - September 19, 2014
- This Smoothie Will Trigger Happy Chemicals in the Brain that Can Help Reduce Depression - September 19, 2014