Rich, velvety chocolate infused with almonds and dates for a filling and indulgent treat. Tack on the addition of Chinese Herbs and you may never go back to regular fudge again!
- 11 dates
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3-6 tbsp cacao Powder
- 4 scoops of Ancient Wisdom
- 1 tsp of vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp of honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- Pinch Sea Salt
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend on high. Add more or less honey and dates to achieve your desired consistency. Spread on parchment paper and cool in refrigerator. Best served chilled.
About the Ingredients in this Vegan Chocolate Fudge, Tonic Infused Superfood Creation:
1. Cacao : An abundant source of Magnesium and Iron, cacao also contains a rich source of theobromine said to help relieve depression and promote mental well-being. Additionally, cacao is packed full of antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals.
2. Ancient Wisdom’s He Shou Wu: Considered a primary essence tonic of Chinese Herbalism, He Shou Wu is renown for it’s revitalizing affects and ability to bring strength and youthfulness back to the body. Also known for its ability to bring color back to gray hair.
3. Coconut Oil : Rich in medium-chain fatty acids, coconut oil helps support healthy weight loss and cultures that eat the most coconuts tend to be the healthiest people on earth.