Explore the highest form of Cacao – truffles. CA blend of chocolate and herbs, combined with Ancient Wisdom, Lucuma, Coconut Oil and Almond, these truffles will melt in your mouth and have you feeling vibrant all day long. Feel the synergy at work and treat yourself!
- ½ cup of cacao butter
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of lucuma powder
- ¼ cup of coconut flakes
- ½ cup of almond flour
- 1 tsp of vanilla bean powder
- 4 scoops of Ancient Wisdom Superfood
- Pinch of salt
- agave/honey or maple syrup to taste (optional for sweeter truffles)
Directions: Melt cacao butter and coconut oil in dehydrator until liquid. Slowly stir powders into mixture until dissolved and is the proper consistency. Lastly, shape into small balls, coat with cacao powder and allow them to set in fridge,
What makes these chocolate truffles such an excellent source of vitamins and superfoods?
1. Almonds: Promoting heart health, lower cholesterol, strong bones and teeth as well as alkalizing the body, almonds are a powerful tool in your health arsenal. The riboflavin and L-carnatine found in almonds are said to boost brain function and it’s healthy fats help stabilize blood sugar and balance weight in individuals.
2. Ancient Wisdom’s Schizandra: The goddess herb, Schizandra is prized as a powerful woman’s herb for it’s ability to balance the body, monthly flow and ability to lock in moisture making one’s skin glow and keeping one’s mind sharp.
3. Lucuma: Known as the gold of the Incas, Lucuma is a Peruvian fruit with a rich maple-like flavor. Lucuma contains 14 essential trace elements including a significant amount of potassium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus.