This is a very different raw chocolate. Don’t expect a smooth consistency, but a softer consistency with the Palm sugar crystals as an extra delicious texture. It hasn’t the typical kind of sweetness in the other chocolate recipes, since the sweetness comes from Carob, Lúcuma, Stevia and Coconut sugar.
- 200 g Cacao butter
- 5 tablespoons Cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons Carob
- 4 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 10 drops liquid Stevia
- 1 small pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon real Vanilla
- 0.5 teaspoon Lecitin (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Lucuma
- In a water bath, slowly melt the Cacao butter.
- When it is liquified, add the rest of the ingredients and quickly pour into molds.
Raw Dessert Chef at The Raw Dessert Kitchen
Karolina Eleonóra is a raw dessert chef that specializes in nut free and cacao free recipes. She is the author of the fun, life coaching ebook "Snack Smarter" that guides the reader in how to stock the freezer with easy to make, superfood infused raw snacks to support you when the sweet cravings set in. Visit www.therawdessertkitchen.com for more information.
Latest posts by Karolina Eleonóra (see all)
- Mouth Watering Raw Chocolate Dessert Recipe - Aug 29, 2015
- Creamy Raw Valentine’s Day Ice Cream With Chia Hearts - Feb 13, 2015
- ‘You Are a Love Being’ Raw Chocolate Bar from the Raw Dessert Kitchen - Sep 9, 2014