You can either use this recipe as a smoothie, or turn it into ice cream using a slow juicer. If you’re running your ingredients through the juicer, you won’t need to add any liquid.
This delicious blend of berries and mango make a refreshing snack or pre-cardio smoothie too, so enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup green of choice (I like spinach)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder or extract
- 1 cup water or almond milk
Directions: Blend all ingredients in a blender and enjoy!
Editor at Young and Raw
Adrienne has a B.Sc. in Biology from UVic and an M.Sc. in Plant Science from UBC. She joined the team at Young and Raw in June 2013 as Editor and looks forward to inspiring as many people as possible to build a more compassionate, balanced and loving world. Inside and out.
Latest posts by Adrienne Nye (see all)
- Open Your Heart Chakra with Green Foods! - May 9, 2014
- Zap Headaches and Tension with this Watermelon Elixir - May 8, 2014
- 3 Ways to Enjoy the Superfood Benefits of Coconut - May 5, 2014