You can either use this recipe as a smoothie, or turn it into ice cream using a slow juicer. If you’re running your ingredients through the juicer, you won’t need to add any liquid.
This delicious blend of berries and mango make a refreshing snack or pre-cardio smoothie too, so enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1-2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup green of choice (I like spinach)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder or extract
- 1 cup water or almond milk
Directions: Blend all ingredients in a blender and enjoy!
Latest posts by Adrienne Nye (see all)
- Open Your Heart Chakra with Green Foods! - May 9, 2014
- Zap Headaches and Tension with this Watermelon Elixir - May 8, 2014
- 3 Ways to Enjoy the Superfood Benefits of Coconut - May 5, 2014