This is a fun spin on our Mango, Avocado & Broccoli Salad that includes carrot! Mango is super rich in enzymes which can help to improve your digestion. Broccoli is high in calcium as well as a compound call indole-3-carbinol which is a powerful chemoprotective, meaning that broccoli can protect your cells against the free radical damage that may lead to cancer. Carrots are great of protecting the eyes from macular degeneration, helping you to keep your vision strong even into older age. And really, this salad is just yummy.
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- pinch of Himalayan or sea salt
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a bowl, gently massage or stir in the avocado until your broccoli mixture is creamy.
Latest posts by Ali Washington (see all)
- 5 Ways to Listen to Your Body for Deeper Awareness and Personal Power - Sep 7, 2015
- Apricot Bliss Smoothie - Apr 11, 2014
- 5 Daily Detox Recipes to Keep in Your Back Pocket - Apr 4, 2014