This is a really fun and delicious recipe for those days when you are super busy and want a healthy raw meal in 15 minutes or less. If you’re really hungry, eat the whole salad to yourself, or you can share it between 2 people.
It’s easier than you might think to meet all of your nutritional needs with fresh fruits, vegetables and small amounts of nuts and seeds. Just in this salad alone, you get 24.8 grams of protein! The coolest part is after a big meal like this you feel energized, clear headed and ready to take on your next task.
- 1 Ripe Organic Mango diced
- 1 Ripe Organic Avocado diced
- 1 Head of Broccoli finely sliced
- 2 Dates sliced and chopped
Optional add ons
- A pinch or two of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Balsamic
- Fresh Ground pepper to taste
Instructions: Chop your broccoli and mango and toss together in a mixing bowl. Pit your dates (you can add extra if you like) and slice them into small pieces. Halve your avocado, remove the pit and slice the avocado into small squares with your knife. Use a spoon to push out the avo into your bowl and stir generously until the mixture is very creamy and covered in goodness. You can serve immediately, or store for up to 2 days. Fresh is best though when it comes to live foods.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016