Have you ever tried Jicama? It’s really good and very diverse! Being in Mexico at the moment, we’ve had to come up with new creative ideas to stay healthy and use the local vegetables at hand. A common snack out here is cubed jicama, tossed in a bit of chili powder, salt and lime juice. If you ever need to bring something on the go with you – try it, super yum!
- 1-2 Cups of Jicama, Shredded
- 1 Apple, Shredded
- 1 Carrot, Shredded
- 1 Handful of Parsley, chopped
- 1-2 Limes, Juiced
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
Instructions: You can use a cheese grater, carrot peeler or even toss the ingredients in your food processor and combine together in a bowl with lime juice and just a pinch of himalayan salt (a little goes a long way). Lettuce know if you like this one 🙂
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016