This recipe was so delightful and very easy to make. On a sunny day, this light lunch or afternoon snack is sure to replenish your system and have you floating until your next meal!
Equipment: Vitamix or high powered blender
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 organic fuji apple
- 1 organic head of butter lettuce
- 1 organic red pepper
- organic Alfalfa Sprouts
Wash butter lettuce and put to the side. Make sure you pull the leaves apart gently as you are going to be using these for the wrap. Wash and slice the fuji apple into very thin wedges. Wash and slice the red pepper. Place apples, peppers and sprouts to the side.
Chipotle Cheddar Cheese:
- 6 organic sundried tomatoes (soaked or in organic olive oil)
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 tbsp pink himilayan salt
- 1 tsp chipotle seasoning
- pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup water
Place all ingredients in your Vitamix or high powered blender and start on low. Gradually increase speed to high. User your Vitamix tool to constantly mix the cheese until the mixture is very smooth and warm. Pour over cheese cloth, gently squeeze the mixture through and you’re done!
To make the wraps:
Place 1-2 tbsp of cheese on each wrap, place a few apple slices, sprouts and pepper to taste!
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016