- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tspn pink himilayan salt
- 1 tspn chipotle seasoning (optional)
- 6 soaked organic sun dried tomatoes (or in olive oil)
- pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in your Vitamix or high powered blender and start on low. Gradually increase speed to high. User your Vitamix tool to constantly mix the cheese until the mixture is very smooth and warm. Pour over cheese cloth, gently squeeze the mixture through and you’re done!
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016