This recipe is not 100% raw as the sauce includes roasted red peppers, if you’d like you can remove them from the recipe and add some fresh roma tomatoes instead.
- 3 cups of soaked sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cups roasted red peppers
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 tbspn of garlic powder
- few dashes of pink himilayan salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 – 2 cups of water (not all at once)Noodles:
- Raw Kelp Noodles (place the noodles in a bowl of hot water while you make the sauce to warm them or use directly from the bag.)
Instructions: Put all ingredients in the blender and pour 1 cup of water and begin to blend. As you increase the speed, add more water until you reach the desired consistency. Blend on high until sauce is warmed. Take breaks in between for the Vitamix to rest as the sauce is very thick.
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016