Craving a crunchy potato chip but not the oily fat hangover that follows? Let me introduce the Crispy Dill Zucchini Chip . These bad boys crunch just like a potato chip and while they take about 24 hours in the dehydrator, prep time is only about 15 minutes.
- 3-4 Large Zucchini
- 1 Bunch of Fresh Dill
- 1 Fresh Squeezed Lemon (use two if your lemon is small)
- a pinch – 1/8 tsp pink himalayan salt (less is more with this recipe)
Add Ons: If you don’t like dill, try some chili, chipotle, salt & pepper or even sundried tomato paste!
Instructions: Slice zucchini chips very thinly and toss into a large bowl. Squeeze the juice of your lemon over the zucchini and chop about 1 cup of fresh dill. Sprinkle over top and mix together with a large spoon.
Spread evenly on dehydrator sheets and set the temperature to 110 degrees. Let them dehydrate for approximately 24 hours, flipping once in between. You may find they need less time, so check them a few times to see how crispy they get. If you cut them thicker, they will take longer to become crispy, so slice them thin! Once you remove them from the dehydrator, store them somewhere cool and dry or the moisture will go back into the chips taking away their crunch.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016