We’re all about quick, easy and of course delicious recipe’s at Beyond Nourished. This recipe takes minutes to prepare and you can enjoy it for months (if you don’t eat it all!). It’s super energizing, packed with antioxidants, healthy fats and it’s raw and vegan!
- Small pot
- Parchment paper
- Small shallow dish or mini cupcake tray or moulds
- Measuring spoons and cups
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter (we like almond hazelnut or almond)
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Cacao or Cocoa Powder
- Pinch Rock Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flakes
1. Melt the nut butter and coconut oil in small pot over low heat, stirring as it melts.
2. Once melted, remove from heat, and stir in remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust as desired.
3. Pour the mixture into a small dish lined with parchment paper and spread evenly. Alternatively, you can use mini cupcake holders or different shaped moulds.
4. Chill in freezer to set for about 15 minutes, and then cut into desired sizes.
5. Store in freezer safe page or container and serve from freezer.
Latest posts by Rachelle Girardin (see all)
- These Raw Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes Taste Epic and Easy to Make - Mar 31, 2015
- Heal Your Gut and Boost Your Electrolytes with this Cultured Coconut Yogurt Recipe - Mar 30, 2015
- 6 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight - Mar 29, 2015