All raw soups are not created equal. Some are actually pretty gross! This recipe is simple and quick, you can serve the soup cold or warm and will feed about 6-8 people or you can freeze it and serve again next time. It’s a very rich tasting soup and my taste tester approved and gave it an “I’d eat this every day” review.
- 1/2 butternut squash chopped into small cubes
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp real cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1.5 half cups coconut meat
- Garnish as desired (chopped nuts, seeds, parsley)
- Place all ingredients in the Vitamix and blend on low speed, gradually increasing to medium speed to have a cold soup.
- Blend on medium to high for a warmer soup.
- Garnish with a few cracks of black pepper, some chopped nuts and seeds and a sprig of fresh parsley.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016