Feeling bloated, constipated or backed up? Chia seeds are a well known solution to constipation and can really get things moving naturally. A combination of high fiber ingredients plus the chia seeds will help to draw out toxins, reduce water weight and support healthy elimination as well. A lot of times our systems become overloaded from certain foods that are too rich in processed ingredients which causes stagnation in the body and results in a lot of discomfort. Adding in fresh foods to help reset your body can be more than helpful and provides an alternative to drugs or synthetic options.
- half avocado
- half banana, half cup pineapple or mango or 3-4 drops vanilla stevia for sweetness
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- handful of dark leafy greens
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 inch piece of ginger root
- 4-6 leaves of fresh basil
- 1-2 cups of coconut water or water
Instructions: Pit your avocado and wash your leafy greens, add your herbs, spices and roots and blend on high until smooth. Enjoy your green smoothies within a few hours of making it for best results.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016