knife, cutting board, blender
- Broccoli tops
- Carrots, shredded
- Purple cabbage, diced or shredded
- Sunflower sprouts
- Sundried tomatoes, soaked and diced
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 1 tbsp Chickpea Miso
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 1/4 warm water
- 1 tsp Sesame Seed
- Dash of Pepper
- Sea Salt to taste
- Prep your veggies and toss together into salad bowls.
- Make the dressing and pour on top of each bowl.
CEO at Beyond Nourished
Rachelle and her team at Beyond Nourished offer an amazing Nourishment Program that is perfect for anyone who is looking for a tailored approach to healthy living and eating. They’ve also made a one-of-a-kind platform so that you can create your own e-cookbook check everything out at www.beyondnourished.com. Rachelle is a powerful force in the kitchen! She and her team are experts at being efficient and effective in the kitchen. Doesn’t everyone want to maximize nutrition but minimize time in the kitchen?
Latest posts by Rachelle Girardin (see all)
- These Raw Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes Taste Epic and Easy to Make - Mar 31, 2015
- Heal Your Gut and Boost Your Electrolytes with this Cultured Coconut Yogurt Recipe - Mar 30, 2015
- 6 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight - Mar 29, 2015