Looking for a 3 minute festive breakfast for the holidays? It couldn’t get any easier than this! A combination of healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and a little touch of fruit completes this chia pudding, both colorful and kid friendly.
- 2-3 tbsp. Chia Seeds (white or black it’s your choice)
- 1/4 cup of Almond or Coconut Milk
- pinch of vanilla bean
- 1/8 tsp. Spirulina
- Sprinkle in dried cranberries
- drizzle of honey or other sweetener if desired
Instructions: Combine your ingredients into a bowl and stir together. Let sit for 5 minutes while the chia seeds soften, enjoy!
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016