Wow your senses and upgrade the detox experience with a kiwi spirulina detox smoothie. The cleansing, nourishing and ultimately healing properties of this smoothie are also designed to gently cool your system and leave you feeling refreshed and inspired to take on your day!
- 2 kiwi (peel on or off)
- 1/2 cup pineapple or half banana
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- Amall handful of spinach or other leafy green
- 1/2 lemon or lime, peeled
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp spirulina powder *optional
- 1 cup water, coconut water or nut milk
Instructions: Add your ingredients together and blend until smooth. If you have a lower powered blender, try blending your powders and liquids first, and then add your solid ingredients.
Latest posts by Adrienne Nye (see all)
- Open Your Heart Chakra with Green Foods! - May 9, 2014
- Zap Headaches and Tension with this Watermelon Elixir - May 8, 2014
- 3 Ways to Enjoy the Superfood Benefits of Coconut - May 5, 2014