Ever have food cravings for sugar that you just can’t seem to shake? Now you can literally shake them off with this low-sugar skinny green smoothie, designed to help you overcome food cravings, and satisfy your desire for something sweet at the same time.
Sometimes doing a sugar detox can really help, so we’re using green apples and stevia to keep the sugar content low. In place, you’ve got avocados to nourish yourself with hormone healthy fats!
- 1 green apple
- 1-2 drops vanilla stevia (optional)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 1 inch piece of ginger root
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 3-4 mint or basil leaves
- 1 small handful of spinach or other leafy green
- 1 cup almond milk, coconut milk, coconut water or water
Instructions: Wash your produce and blend ingredients together on high until smooth.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016