These are not-so-sweet crunchy fudge (sweetened with Carob, Lucuma and Mesquite only). High melt in sun factor. If you need them throughout the day when you’re out running, try this trick: Place a flat ice pack in a plastic container, place some parchment paper over and put the Love U Right Back Carob Squares on top. Prepare by placing them in the freezer before you take them with you. ￼
People that try these often say that they get tastier and tastier the more you eat.
If any little raw square fudge would be extra loving, it’s these.
I truly believe that experiencing a high on love and well-being is how the human existence first was designed. That the original plan was for us to be blissed out Buddahs jumping around in glee. Love IS all around, the human default-mode, still so many people experience a lack of it. The funny thing is, that the more you love, the more love you get back. The more you give, the more you receive. So always focus on giving and the rest will follow. Like reversed breathing (you push your belly in with your abs so your lungs are emptied, hold it, and let go.)
You automatically take a breath with ease. If you focus on pushing out Love, you will inhale Love auto-magically.
It’s a Universal law.
[From the Snack Smarter ebook, by raw dessert chef Karolina Eleonóra.]
Nut free. Makes about 15.
- 100 g Cacao butter, about 0.5 cup as melted
- 4 T Carob powder
- 1/8 t Himalayan salt
- 0.5 t Vanilla from pod
- 4 T Mesquite
- 5 T Lúcuma
- 4 T Tahini
- 4 T Virgin Coconut oil
- 0.5 cup Coconut chips or shredded coconut
1. Melt the Cacao butter in a water bath.
2. Add it together with the rest of the ingredients (except the Coconut chips) to a food processor and process until you have a moist dough.
3. Add the Coconut chips and stir by hand.
4. Coat a 4 x 7 inch (10 x 18 cm) square container with plastic film and pour the dough using a spatula to even the surface.
5. Put it in the fridge to harden before you cut squares.
To find out more about Karolina Eleonóra and the Snack Smarter ebook, please visit www.therawdessertkitchen.com
Latest posts by Karolina Eleonóra (see all)
- Mouth Watering Raw Chocolate Dessert Recipe - Aug 29, 2015
- Creamy Raw Valentine’s Day Ice Cream With Chia Hearts - Feb 13, 2015
- ‘You Are a Love Being’ Raw Chocolate Bar from the Raw Dessert Kitchen - Sep 9, 2014