This smoothie is perfect if you’re looking for a quick burning source of energy before a cardio workout. It’s light, refreshing and full of the easy to digest carbohydrates you need to fuel your workout, or to recover from your workout. The hemp seeds give it some amino acids to help repair and rebuild muscles after a workout, and you can add coconut water for an electrolyte hit.
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh mango
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp lucuma
- 1-2 cups coconut or regular water
Directions: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016