The ingredients in this smoothie help rebuild nerve tissues in the brain and body, remove heavy metals from the system, and also provides a great source of iron, Vitamin A and Vitamin K. If you’re an active person or don’t have time to make meals, this smoothie will also provide you a source of electrolytes, protein and Vitamin B5 which helps turn carbs and fats into energy you can use through out your day.
Blended foods are amazing gifts you can give to your body. You will find you have increased energy throughout the day because your body has to work less to break the foods down and get what it needs to run at 100%.
- 2-3 Frozen Ripened Bananas
- 4 Tsp Chlorella
- 4 Tsp Spirulina
- 4 Cups of Organic Spinach
- 2 Cups of Almond milk or Fresh Alkaline Water
Instructions: If you’re only making this for yourself, use 2 tsp of Chlorella and Spirulina per serving instead. Wash your produce and blend together on high until smooth.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016