Chocolate and mint go together almost as well as chocolate and coffee. This plant-based chocolate mint pudding parfait is nutrient dense and completely guilt-free. Dark chocolate mocha is balanced by cool mint and rich avocado. Pass on the after-dinner espresso and enjoy this pudding as a rich but healthy way to end a meal with friends with the added bonus of 25 grams of plant-based protein.
- 2 really ripe avocados
- ¼ cup Vega Sport Performance Protein Mocha or Chocolate
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla flavor
- 1 dark chocolate bar (use Vega Maca chocolate bar for the added benefits of maca)
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp mint extract
- ⅓ cup or maple syrup
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Scoop out the inside of the avocado into a food processor.
- Add the maple syrup and cocoa and continue to blend together until it’s all smooth.
- Refrigerate 30 min before serving.
- In glass cylinder bowl/glass, layer chocolate layer, then mint layer, then repeat.
- Garnish with shaving of dark chocolate bar.
Find More From Peggy K
Vegan and Raw Food Recipes here >>
Nutrition and Health Tips here >>
Latest posts by Peggy Kotsopoulos (see all)
- 5 Warning Signs of Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency + What To Do About It - May 21, 2016
- 3 Happy (Healthy) Halloween Treats! - Oct 28, 2015
- 5 Ways to Enjoy the Cleansing Powers of Watermelon - Sep 6, 2015