Whether you like it hot or cold, this matcha avocado smoothie is sure to hit the spot and give you that little boost you’re looking for. Add ice to make this a cool treat, or warm the almond milk for a soothing and energizing treat that’s also packed with 20 grams of plant-based protein and 6 servings of greens. Now, what latte can make those kind of claims?
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ avocado
- 2 tsp matcha
- 1 serving Vega One French Vanilla
- A few drops of peppermint extract
- Hot: Warm almond milk. Blend with ingredients until frothy.
- Cold: Add ice and blend until smooth.
Find More From Morgan
Vegan and Raw Food Recipes here >>
Nutrition and Health Tips here >>
Latest posts by Morgan Shupe (see all)
- Cherry “Cheese” Cake Protein Smoothie - Jun 13, 2019
- Nut-Free Granola Bars with Dates, Apricot and Banana - Feb 5, 2019
- Yummy After School Snack: Peanut Butter & Jam Fruit Dip - Jan 30, 2019