Enjoy a simple drink with healthy fats, anti-oxidants that protect against aging and nourish your health. Almond milk is a big-time upgrade from store-bought cows milk, which the majority of us in North America are allergic too. Going dairy free is something I hope everyone will try for at least 30 days, but if you’re allergic or sensitive to dairy then you already know how amazing the alternatives like almond milk, coconut milk or hemp milk can be. Better yet, make your own at home and put a fruity spin on it!
- 1 cup Home-made Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Instructions: Blend together and enjoy. You can also add hemp seeds, chia seeds or a bit of MCT oil for additional healthy and protective fats.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Boost Your Immune System to Fight Stress with this Juice Recipe - Feb 13, 2019
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016