Summer is around the corner and we all want to look and feel amazing!
When you have a busy life, fitting exercise in can be difficult.
That’s why I want to show you the 5 simple and effective moves I do when I am traveling and unable to get to the gym.
For two weeks I worked out and did only these 5 exercises. I also incorporated cardio two days a week and ate healthy. I was able to lose 7lbs!
Here is how I did it in only 15 minutes a day, 4 days a week:
- Set a timer on your phone for 1 minute intervals with no rest in between. (I use HIIT interval training app on my Android.)
- Perform each exercise for 1 minute doing as many reps as possible with good form and resting when needed.
- When 1 minute is up immediately switch to the next exercise.
- After 5 minutes you will have done all of the exercises.
- Go through it 2 more times for a total of 3 sets in 15 minutes.
The 5 strength training exercises are:
4. Pull ups
5. Bicycle crunches
Do this 4 days this week. On 2 of those days add in an extra 5-10 minutes of cardio. You can use the HIIT app for this too.
Just set a timer for 30 seconds of work and 30 seconds of rest. Choose a cardio exercise like jumping jacks, jogging, or burpees. Perform the exercise for 30 seconds, then rest for 30. Repeat it 5 times for a 10 minute HIIT workout that will keep you burning calories all day long!
You can do these movements anywhere, no gym needed. If you don’t have a place to do a pull up, don’t get discouraged. You can skip it and just do the four exercises!
She is an avid hiker, a former emotional eater, and a self-love coach. Meaghan combines strategic fitness workouts with mindset to help women overcome emotional eating and make better food choices so they can feel sexy and confident!
Get a week of Free Workout Vides here! You can also download her free Emotional Eaters Food Journal!
Latest posts by Meaghan mcelroen (see all)
- Emotional Eating: Why You Self Sabotage and How To Stop - Apr 26, 2017
- 5 Simple Exercises to Tone and Strengthen! (15 mins/day 4 days/week) - Apr 10, 2017
- 6 Ways To Fit Exercise and Healthy Food Into Your Busy Schedule! - Mar 21, 2017