Summer is around the corner and we all want to look and feel amazing!
When you have a busy life, fitting exercise in can be difficult.
That’s why I want to show you the 5 simple and effective moves I do when I am traveling and unable to get to the gym.
For two weeks I worked out and did only these 5 exercises. I also incorporated cardio two days a week and ate healthy. I was able to lose 7lbs!
Here is how I did it in only 15 minutes a day, 4 days a week:
- Set a timer on your phone for 1 minute intervals with no rest in between. (I use HIIT interval training app on my Android.)
- Perform each exercise for 1 minute doing as many reps as possible with good form and resting when needed.
- When 1 minute is up immediately switch to the next exercise.
- After 5 minutes you will have done all of the exercises.
- Go through it 2 more times for a total of 3 sets in 15 minutes.
The 5 strength training exercises are:
4. Pull ups
5. Bicycle crunches
Do this 4 days this week. On 2 of those days add in an extra 5-10 minutes of cardio. You can use the HIIT app for this too.
Just set a timer for 30 seconds of work and 30 seconds of rest. Choose a cardio exercise like jumping jacks, jogging, or burpees. Perform the exercise for 30 seconds, then rest for 30. Repeat it 5 times for a 10 minute HIIT workout that will keep you burning calories all day long!
You can do these movements anywhere, no gym needed. If you don’t have a place to do a pull up, don’t get discouraged. You can skip it and just do the four exercises!
She is an avid hiker, a former emotional eater, and a self-love coach. Meaghan combines strategic fitness workouts with mindset to help women overcome emotional eating and make better food choices so they can feel sexy and confident!
Get a week of Free Workout Vides here! You can also download her free Emotional Eaters Food Journal!
Want support through the holidays? Join my 45 day Holiday Weight Loss Challenge! Winner takes home 50% of the proceeds!