Serving size: 2 muffins
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
• Vegan egg replacer for 6 eggs
• 2 teaspoons organic vanilla
• 1/4 cup raw honey, melted
• 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Sift the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder together.
- In a separate bowl, mix all remaining ingredients, except for the walnuts, until well blended. Add the sifted flour mixture to the pumpkin puree mixture, and mix well until smooth.
- Divide the batter between muffin pans, and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until done.
You can top with a Pumpkin Whipped Coconut Cream Frosting.
She is an avid hiker, a former emotional eater, and a self-love coach. Meaghan combines strategic fitness workouts with mindset to help women overcome emotional eating and make better food choices so they can feel sexy and confident!
Get a week of Free Workout Vides here! You can also download her free Emotional Eaters Food Journal!
Want support through the holidays? Join my 45 day Holiday Weight Loss Challenge! Winner takes home 50% of the proceeds!