Loaded with vitamins and minerals that will leave you feeling energized and give you a glowing complexion. This one’s easy, if you want, mix up extra and keep in the fridge for later.!
- 1/2 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup pea sprouts
- 2 cups of broccolini chopped
- 1 juicy mango diced
- 1 avocodo
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Instructions: Mix until creamy and serve.
CEO at Young and Raw
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Pineapple Turmeric and Chia Seed Cleansing Smoothie - May 4, 2015
- Lose Weight without Starving By Eating Raw Food for 7 Days - Apr 24, 2015
- Supercharge Your Green Juice for Healing with Organifi Powder - Mar 29, 2015