Loaded with vitamins and minerals that will leave you feeling energized and give you a glowing complexion. This one’s easy, if you want, mix up extra and keep in the fridge for later.!
- 1/2 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup pea sprouts
- 2 cups of broccolini chopped
- 1 juicy mango diced
- 1 avocodo
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Instructions: Mix until creamy and serve.
CEO at Young and Raw
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- Anti-inflammatory Electrolyte Booster Green Smoothie - Aug 25, 2015
- Drink this Green Smoothie Daily to Lower Inflammation and Stress in the Body! - Aug 17, 2015
- 5 Minutes to Make: Vanilla-Fig and Walnut Chia Dessert - Aug 1, 2015