Loaded with vitamins and minerals that will leave you feeling energized and give you a glowing complexion. This one’s easy, if you want, mix up extra and keep in the fridge for later.!
- 1/2 head red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup pea sprouts
- 2 cups of broccolini chopped
- 1 juicy mango diced
- 1 avocodo
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Instructions: Mix until creamy and serve.
CEO at Young and Raw
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 20 Healthy Reasons to Eat Chia Seeds - Jun 19, 2015
- 15 Ways Reduce Stress and Boost Your Mood - Jun 18, 2015
- Deeply Nourishing Breakfast Smoothie for Energy, Stress &Detox - Jun 18, 2015