- 1/3 avocado
- 1 small rib celery
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2-3 drops vanilla stevia optional for more sweetness
- garnish with raspberries
Instructions: Combine ingredients in a blender and run until smooth. Enjoy!
Co-Founder at Young and Raw
Sheleana is passionate about getting back to nature through real food and empowering women to walk the feminine path of self-care and deep self-awareness. She's a birth doula in Vancouver, BC She's an avid reader, intuitive culinary goddess and cat lady in the making.
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016