Simple weight loss green smoothies can help boost your energy and keep cravings for sugar and other snacks at bay. Detox and lose weight by eating a diet of whole foods combine with gentle movement and lots of water. Remember that it’s a process, so don’t push yourself too hard. If you’re seeking healthy ways to add nourishment to your diet along your weight loss journey, try adding in this green smoothie recipe and some of the others here on Young and Raw. Adding green smoothies into your weight loss plan is a super effective strategy!
- 1/3 avocado
- 1 small rib celery
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2-3 drops vanilla stevia optional for more sweetness
- garnish with raspberries
Instructions: Combine ingredients in a blender and run until smooth. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Sheleana Aiyana (see all)
- 10 Reasons to Go Plant Based from the Juice Truck - Mar 9, 2016
- Top 10 Reasons Why Everyone Is Doing Yoga - Feb 11, 2016
- This Spiced Zucchini Carrot Loaf is Gluten Free and Vegan! - Feb 11, 2016