A truffle recipe so easy, anyone can whip these up in 10 minutes. Do you ever get dessert cravings and end up staring into your fridge wishing there was something easy and healthy for you to indulge in? Keep some of these truffles on hand, you won’t be disappointed. No oven, no dehydrator, no mess. Just a food processor and 5 simple ingredients is all you need. Want some variety? You can mix it up a little by adding other ingredients like cocoa, spirulina or dried berries to some of your truffles, or roll them in something else like coconut palm sugar, goji powder, spirulina or whatever you’ve got laying around your raw food kitchen.
- 10 Medjool Dates
- 2 Cups of Real Dried Coconut Flakes or Chips(no additives, just coconut)
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 2 tbsp. Grade B Maple Syrup
Instructions: Put all ingredients into a food processor and process until your mixture bundles up together into a tightly formed dough. Pull apart and roll into small truffle sized balls and pop in the fridge. Ready to eat in 30 minutes (or right away if you like them soft and warm).
Latest posts by Sheleana Jennings (see all)
- Spicy Sweet Sprouts Salad - March 8, 2014
- Win an Omega 8004 Model Juicer from YoungandRaw.com! - March 8, 2014
- Nutrient Dense Super Greens Smoothie - March 7, 2014