Boost your daily tonic and superfood intake with a raw coffee-free cappuccino packed with the warmth and nourishment of cacao, maca, coconut oil, agave and Chinese tonic herbs. It’s hard enough fitting all your superfoods into your diet, enjoy them in this Cacao Cappuccino:
- 2 cups hot tea
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maca powder
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp agave or honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 scoop Ancient Wisdom superfood
Instructions: Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend on high until coconut oil is emulsified. Can also be served cold substituting hot tea for 2 cups of ice, ½ cup of water and 1 banana.
Imperial Tonics formulated Cacao Cappuccino to be the perfect medium to infuse your daily superfoods into. Add tinctures, break open capsules and mix-up various powders to create a personalized tonic.
Recommended add ons:
- Tonic Herbs – Ancient Wisdom, Cordyceps, Deer Antler, Gynostemma, Eucommia & Ginseng
- Superfoods – Tococtrienols, Bee Pollen, Cacao Butter, Lucuma, Matcha & Hemp Seeds
- Herbs – Holy Basil, Chaga, Ashwagandha and Cat’s Claw
Ancient Wisdom is a Tonic Superfood that combines the Royal Family of Chinese Tonic Herbalism: Duanwood Reishi Spores, Astragalus IV, Goji LBP-40, Schizandra & He Shou Wu in a standardized and concentrated form.
Benefits of Duanwood Reishi Spores
- Known as the “mushroom of spiritual potency”
- Duanwood Reishi is known to be twice as potent as any other variety of Reishi
- Reishi spores contain 70x the immunological constituents as traditional Reishi
- Immune system regulator
Shen Nong, the father of Chinese Herbalism, who lived over 5,000 years ago, said of Reishi, “continuous consumption of Reishi makes your body light and young, lengthens your life and turns you into one like the immortal who never dies.” Till this day, Reishi is considered “the mushroom of immortality” and the spores from Duanwood Reishi help make up the formula for Ancient Wisdom.
To learn more about the individual herbs used in this recipe, click here.