Yeah that’s right. Stretch yourself past your fears, let yourself be poured over the edge of how you previously defined yourself. Be a multi-colored peacock, limitless, unique, spread another layer of freaky craziness because feather boas wasn’t made to hang in the closet. Give shame the best angle of your booty as you wave it goodbye.
You are a piece of Art, my dear fellow wanderer. As you jump out into the possibilities of the cosmos and explore everything you can embody, anything you can express, know that others see your evolution, your endeavour, and it ignites a spark in them as well. As flames we shall unite in the great fire of the one human heart.
My favorite Flamoyant person: Frida Kahlo. The grandest peacock of them all.
Makes about 6 macaroons [From Karolina Eleonóra’s Snack Smarter eBook]
- 100 grams Cacao butter, becomes 0.5 cup as melted
- 1 cup shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 0.5 tbsp Vanilla from pod
- 2 tbsp Mesquite
- 2 tbsp Lúcuma
- 2 tbsp Banana
- 4 tbsp Water
- 1-2 tbsp Agave nectar
- 0.5 grams Saffron
- Slowly melt the Cacao butter in a water bath.
- Add the shredded Coconut to a blender to make a flour.
- Add all of the ingredients to the food processor and blend until you have a dough.
- Use an ice cream scoop to form macaroons, or a tablespoon measurement unit as long as it is circular in shape. That way you also get smaller macaroons
- Prepare the chocolate filling.
- 10 small Dates (or about 6 of the big Medjool ones)
- 3 tbsp Virgin Coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Water
- Pit and soak the Dates.
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor and process until incorporated.
- Work with a spatula to scrape down the filling from the sides of the bowl while processing.
- Spread the filling between the macaroons and eat as they are, or chill them in the fridge.
Latest posts by Karolina Eleonóra (see all)
- Mouth Watering Raw Chocolate Dessert Recipe - Aug 29, 2015
- Creamy Raw Valentine’s Day Ice Cream With Chia Hearts - Feb 13, 2015
- ‘You Are a Love Being’ Raw Chocolate Bar from the Raw Dessert Kitchen - Sep 9, 2014