2 frozen large organic ripe bananas
1-1.5 cups wild harvested blackberries or store bought organic ones
3/4 cup coconut milk OR 1/2 cup organic raw cream OR 1/2 cup non-dairy nut mylk OR 1-2 more frozen bananas
1 teaspoon Goji Joy (sugar free goji berry extract = concentrated happiness)
1 teaspoon Maca Bliss (creamy potent dual extraction of black maca root)
swirls of 100% pure organic maple syrup, to taste
pinch of high quality sea salt (bring out the sweetness & enhance flavors)
1. Blend all ingredients together in a Vita-Mix until mixed very well.
2. Transfer to an ice cream maker and let it run for 15-30 minutes depending on how fast it thickens and becomes the consistency you prefer.
3. If you do not have an ice cream maker, put the ice cream is a medium size bowl and place in the freezer, stirring every 5 minutes until it’s ice cream consistency!
To get the real ice cream consistency where it scoops out and looks like you bought it at Baskin Robbins, one would use the coconut milk or organic raw cream. Dietary preferences are up to you!
Add toppings of choice … you know what mine will be! CHOCOLATE GOLD! Pictures were taken prior to dousing the ice cream joyfully with the Black Maca Chocolate Gold (fudge-y love sauce) that goes so well with the flavor of this ice cream. You may scoop it out and spread as you wish over the ice cream, or melt it at a lower temp so it’s easy to pour out. Eat your bowl with such joy that the possibilities of healthy homemade ice cream exist!
Other Potential Toppings:
- chopped or shredded Chocolate Goldies
- raw cacao nibs
- fresh local bee pollen
- chopped local fruit
- raw coconut shreds
- heirloom organic raw chocolate chips (I’m currently selling in bulk only)
What else would you put on your scrumptious bowl of delicious delight?
With each spoonful of Chocolate Gold, you receive:
Energy + Happiness + Immunity + Joy + Longevity + Youth + Mental Clarity + Sensuality + Vitality + Well-Being + Peace + Love + Activation + Bliss + Healing + Upliftment + Freedom + Exhilaration
Latest posts by Bethanne Wanamaker (see all)
- Dairy Free Wild Blackberry Ice Cream by Edible Goddess - Aug 31, 2015
- Tropical Chocolate Edible Goddess Smoothie - Feb 27, 2014
- How to Make Coconut Water Kefir - Dec 20, 2012