All the busy women I know need quick and easy go-to recipes that everybody in their lives will willingly eat. Seriously – how many different meals can we make in one day to serve everyone’s needs? This one that I’m sharing with you is a basic – yet health-elevating – recipe that you can make in 5 minutes or less for breakfast or lunch.
It’s so delicious that I’ve made it several days in a row – you know how that goes? You get hooked on a smoothie because it makes you feel sooo good, and it tastes sooo good. This is one of those!
Tropical Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 cup organic raw coconut water (or fresh from the coconut)
- 2 organic ripe frozen bananas
- 1 organic kent mango or 1-2 ataulfo mangoes
- 1 tablespoon organic raw cacao powder
- Garnish with organic, raw vegan chocolate chips *optional
Instructions: Blend on high in a high-speed blender for 30 seconds while thinking about how amazingly nourishing this smoothie is going to be for you!
Feel free to incorporate other high quality super foods if you feel they would enhance this, but also relish the taste of simplicity. It’s easy to make, easy for the body to digest, and it delivers a whole lot of antioxidants to your system to keep you feeling and looking younger. Who doesn’t want that? I do!
Drink up with appreciation. Give this to your kids if you are blessed to have them! Good health is a choice and just by making this smoothie, you get to have more of what you want in your life. Health is our greatest wealth and eating a higher amount of fresh organic food really does make a huge difference. Thank goodness we can make something easy like this every single day if we want! Do it…
Latest posts by Bethanne Wanamaker (see all)
- Dairy Free Wild Blackberry Ice Cream by Edible Goddess - Aug 31, 2015
- Tropical Chocolate Edible Goddess Smoothie - Feb 27, 2014
- How to Make Coconut Water Kefir - Dec 20, 2012