Dairy free, Vegan Ice Blocks
This recipe is so simple to make and is a favourite for the kids on a hot summers day. It just involves cutting up some fruit, blending and freezing. This is a great alternative to the regular paddle pop or ice-cream and looks super impressive. Make these up with over ripe fruit and keep in the freezer for a special treat.
- 1 dragon fruit*
- 1 mango
- 1 banana
- Ice block moulds
*Dragon fruit can be difficult to find, feel free to replace with pineapple or whatever seasonal fruit is available.
- Blend the dragon fruit together until it forms a liquid pulp
- Pour into the bases of the moulds
- Blend the mango and banana together
- Pour on top of the dragon fruit
- Place in the freezer for an hour
Naturopath and Creator at Amy Hotz Wellness
Amy is a Sydney based Naturopath, yoga teacher and raw food enthusiast. Her philosophy is based on earth and nature inspired health prevention, the healing power of food and the love of natural simplicity.
Latest posts by Amy Hotz (see all)
- Healthy Veggie Sushi Recipe - Apr 17, 2019
- Love Cherry Ripe? This Healthier Vegan Alternative Will Be An Instant Hit With Your Family! - Jun 2, 2017
- Healthy DIY: Mango and Dragon Fruit Popsicles - Jun 8, 2015