Dairy free, Vegan Ice Blocks
This recipe is so simple to make and is a favourite for the kids on a hot summers day. It just involves cutting up some fruit, blending and freezing. This is a great alternative to the regular paddle pop or ice-cream and looks super impressive. Make these up with over ripe fruit and keep in the freezer for a special treat.
- 1 dragon fruit*
- 1 mango
- 1 banana
- Ice block moulds
*Dragon fruit can be difficult to find, feel free to replace with pineapple or whatever seasonal fruit is available.
- Blend the dragon fruit together until it forms a liquid pulp
- Pour into the bases of the moulds
- Blend the mango and banana together
- Pour on top of the dragon fruit
- Place in the freezer for an hour
Latest posts by Amy Hotz (see all)
- Healthy Veggie Sushi Recipe - Apr 17, 2019
- Love Cherry Ripe? This Healthier Vegan Alternative Will Be An Instant Hit With Your Family! - Jun 2, 2017
- Healthy DIY: Mango and Dragon Fruit Popsicles - Jun 8, 2015