My Luscious Zucchini and Spinach Soup is a cold soup, but you can warm it up, if you prefer. This soup pairs well with any season. Oh Yeah!
- 2 cups (500 mL) zucchini, chopped
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) fresh spinach
- ¼ cup (60 mL) dill, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) flax oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) tahini
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- Crushed almonds for garnish
- Place all the ingredients, except the garnish, into a blender and blend until smooth.
- This is a cold soup. If you prefer it warm, heat it in a saucepan over low heat while stirring continuously.
- Garnish each serving with 1 tbsp (15 mL) crushed almonds to add a little crunch.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight glass container in the refrigerator and eat within 3 days. Frozen leftovers will keep for up to 3 months.
Power of Food Tip: Add a peeled, chopped avocado to increase the thickness and creaminess of this soup if desired.