Recover immediately after your workout with this delicious post-workout smoothie. Each sip has a 4-to-1 ratio of carbs-to-protein to replenish muscle glycogen, and fresh turmeric and pineapple for antioxidant support.
Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
- ½ tsp grated fresh turmeric
- ¼ of a cucumber
- ¼ of a pineapple
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup coconut water
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy within 20 minutes post-workout.
Originally posted on the Vega Recipe Center
Find More From Sarah
Vegan and Raw Food Recipes here >>
Nutrition and Health Tips here >>
Latest posts by Sarah Skalzub (see all)
- Pineapple Turmeric Replenishing Post-Workout Smoothie - Feb 19, 2019
- Refreshing Pink Lemonade Smoothie - Sep 26, 2015
- Reduce Inflammation with this Strawberry and Basil Protein Smoothie - Sep 17, 2015