Candy Cane lovers of the world rejoice! This simple candy cane smoothie contains only 4 ingredients, but might just be your new favorite holiday smoothie. Now, time to start stocking up on candy canes to make this smoothie one you can pull out all year round!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup almond milk
- 6 large fresh mint leaves
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 serving Vega One French Vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Find More From Sarah
Vegan and Raw Food Recipes here >>
Nutrition and Health Tips here >>
Latest posts by Sarah Skalzub (see all)
- Pineapple Turmeric Replenishing Post-Workout Smoothie - Feb 19, 2019
- Refreshing Pink Lemonade Smoothie - Sep 26, 2015
- Reduce Inflammation with this Strawberry and Basil Protein Smoothie - Sep 17, 2015