Zucchini noodles are an easy raw alternative to cooked pasta choices. Use a spiralizer, Julianne peeler, or a mandolin to create the noodles. To store leftovers, keep plain noodles in a colander over an empty bowl to drain any excess water.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp filtered water
Raw Zucchini Noodles
- 4 zucchini, washed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 6 basil leaves, julienned
- To make pesto, combine the pine nuts, basil, garlic cloves, lemon juice and water in a high-powered blender or food processor.
- Pulse until you get the texture you prefer. You can make the pesto as smooth or chunky as you like.
- Peel the outer layer of the Zucchini. Using a Julianne peeler or spiralizer, shred the zucchini.
- Place noodles into a large bowl. Add the pesto and toss to combine.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and basil leaves.
Find More From Morgan
Vegan and Raw Food Recipes here >>
Nutrition and Health Tips here >>
Latest posts by Morgan Shupe (see all)
- Cherry “Cheese” Cake Protein Smoothie - Jun 13, 2019
- Nut-Free Granola Bars with Dates, Apricot and Banana - Feb 5, 2019
- Yummy After School Snack: Peanut Butter & Jam Fruit Dip - Jan 30, 2019